Your safety and wellbeing are our priority.
As a member of the community our priority is to protect our retailers, employees, contractors, and the general public from the risks posed by illnesses and diseases. Q Super Centre has developed an Epidemic/Pandemic Policy and Procedures document that has been communicated to our staff and retailers.
Q Super Centre follow the advice of the Australian health authorities and apply the highest standard of cleanliness and hygiene. Q Super Centre have increased the routine cleaning of frequently touched hard surfaces.
We remind everyone to practice the following:
- Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands with an alcohol-based hand rub or wash them with soap and water.
- Maintain at least 1.5m distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth, or shaking hands with others.
- Follow good hygiene and encourage others to do the same. (i.e. covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze and disposing of used tissues immediately.).
- Stay home if you feel unwell to minimised risk to others.
- Stay informed of the latest news on the epidemic/pandemic and the risk factors associated (i.e. cities or local areas where the pandemic or epidemic is spreading widely, how the Infectious Disease is transmittable).
- If possible or necessary, you should self-isolate for the appropriate period as advised by Commonwealth Government authorities (i.e. by staying at home until you recover).
- Seek medical advice promptly and follow the directions of your local health authority.
The Queensland Government has implemented a roadmap that outlines the ways in which restrictions will be eased over the coming months. Please refer to the link below to understand how restrictions will effect the centre.
The following stores have closed temporarily:
Our Justice of the Peace services will resume regular operation on May 25. For more information click here.