- Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these terms and conditions. Entries not in accordance with these terms are invalid.
- For your chance to win:
Simply ‘Like’ our Facebook page, then visit our competition entry page https://qsupercentre.com.au/doggie-face-of-2023/, upload your dog photograph along with your dog’s name and age, your phone number and email address. Entry to the competition is also available on www.qsupercentre.com.au on the What’s On Page.
- Prizes – 1st prize $500 credit with Vet Call & $500 Petbarn gift card and a pet photo shoot (3 digital images supplied) with Sandy Noses Pet Photography. Additional images may be purchased privately by the owner. Plus, a Doggie Face of Q 2023 dog tag & Aldi calming pet bed.
- 11 runners up will receive a $100.00 Petbarn voucher plus a pet photo shoot (3 digital images) with Sandy Noses Pet Photography. Additional images may be purchased privately by the owner. Plus, an Aldi calming pet bed.
- Sandy Nose Pet Photography will issue vouchers and the pet photo shoot must be completed by 15/10/2023, in time for the Doggie Face of Q 2024 calendar design.
- Entry void if the entrant cannot organise the pet photo shoot from Sandy Nose Pet photography by 15/10/2023.
- Employees, immediate families and any person living at the same address of the Promoter, Prize Suppliers, and all Retailers at Q Super Centre and any associated organisations with this Promotion are ineligible to enter.
- Entries open at 10.00am Monday 7th August 2023 and close at 12 mid-day Friday 25th August 2023.
- All winners will be announced Monday 28th August 2023 after the competition closes & all the winners have been notified.
- The owner of 1st Prize winning dog ‘Doggie Face of Q’ will allow him/her to feature in future Q Super Centre advertising for one year including Facebook, posters, Q Super Centre web site, Q News, catalogues, and media and agrees to attend future photo shoots at no cost to the Promoter. The owner will accompany the dog on all occasions.
- All Winners will be notified by telephone and/or email (“Winner”) and requested to return to Q Super Centre to claim the Prize from Centre Management and agree to have their photo taken of their dog for publication on Q Super Centre’s website & Facebook page.
- The prize must be taken as offered and is not redeemable for cash.
- Winners must provide suitable identification to the promoter’s satisfaction to be entitled to claim their prize (Drivers Licence or similar). If the winner is under the age of 18 years, the prize will be awarded to their parent/guardian. If you are under the age of 14 years, you may only enter the competition if a parent/guardian is entering on your behalf.
- The Promoters decision in relation to this promotion is final and binding on entrants and the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence.
- The Promoter is Jen Retail Properties Limited – Q Super Centre.
- The entrant agrees to the content of the Privacy Statement.
- Terms and conditions are subject to change without prior notice. In case of any disputes the Promoters decision shall be final.
- There are alternative ways to enter this competition. Please contact Centre Management on 07 5563 4888. These form part of the Terms and Conditions.
- For every entry received via Facebook $1.00 will be donated to Story Dogs capped at $1,000.00.
- All winners will be determined by Jen Retail Properties – Q Super Centre, Vetcall, Petbarn & Story Dogs.
A COPY OF OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT IS DISPLAYED AT THE CENTRE MANAGEMENT OFFICE:
Q SUPER CENTRE, CORNER OF BERMUDA & MARKERI STREETS, MERMAID WATERS, QLD, 4218.